Subscribe to RSS

Friday, August 31, 2012

New Look, New Feel, Same Blog...

THE WEDDING PHOTOS ARE IN!!!!! Lately I have been a psycho when it comes to checking the mail. No, seriously. I call D everyday to tell him to "check the mail" even though he already knows that we have a crap-ton of stuff headed our way. He dreads calling me to give me the news of "Sorry babe, no mail today...". Upon receiving this news, I curse. I yell in anger. I may or may now throw inanimate objects around the apartment. The Lord is on a mission to teach me patience. You mark my words. But then there are days like today.... when my husband comes home with a bright shining smile on his face and a box in his hands that may as well contain a million dollars. This is how much it improves my day. Today was clearly special as we received the long anticipated wedding photos from our AMAZING photographer Chelsea Davis. Show her website and fantastic blog some love, if you haven't already. Chelsea has recently updated her packaging and I was psyched to see it all first hand. She did a beautiful job in hand selecting super cute boutique packaging. Everything matches!!!! Why in the heck did I not do boutique packaging for a living? I'll just go work for Wedding Paper Divas, or Moo.com, or Jesus, why not Martha Stewart? I digress... So for those of you wanting prints of the wedding photos please email/fb/leave-a-comment/etc and let me know. I will send you a link and an order form! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you may or may not have noticed the new look of the blog... I have been extremely busy these past few weeks, hence the blog hiatus. A close friend of mine, Miss Jen Wall, asked me to completely graphically reformat her photography business. We're talking logos, her blog, the website... the whole shebang. I was super flattered and thrilled to be asked. I love nothing more than to play with photographer's images and dress up web graphics to make the greatness the already show, look even better. So we set out... sorting detail after detail. The final product was posted sometime last week, and is receiving pretty great reviews. Please show her some love too at From Jens Lens!

Clearly, since I was already in redesign mode, I wanted to revamp my own self designed blog. I've learned a great deal since tinkering with Jen's and I was excited to reformat this and get rid of that. I also wanted a page to clearly promote my cupcake/calligraphy company should I be able to pull it off here in a couple of weeks. So far, I'm happy with it. My favorite part is the icons up at the top allowing social media networking crazies like me to click to my hearts content.

So now that the blog redesign extravaganza 2012 has finished, I can get back to my regular scheduled blogging....after the holiday weekend, of course! There is SO much to catch you guys up on! I can hardly wait!!!! Here is a teaser from one of our random trips! Hope everyone has an magnificent Labor Day weekend!!!

All my love to you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment