Subscribe to RSS

Friday, September 7, 2012

Christmas in September!

WEDDING PRESENTS!!!!!!! It's Christmas in September at the Wollschlager house. My father so kindly managed to ship ALL of our wedding gifts to Germany. They are just now starting to trickle in one at a time! (or three at a time like yesterday....) It's so much fun to open the boxes, because I have forgotten what we opened almost three months ago in June. Some of it I wasn't even allowed to unwrap fully so we could save the packaging to send it to Germany. We also have these new box-y shelves from IKEA and I figured since that project is on hold right now, what an awesome way to display all of our gifts! (Not to mention that we have zero kitchen storage) So thanks to all of you who shipped us these lovely gifts for our wedding! They make GORGEOUS additions to our home! AND.... I finally got to use my tea kettle for the first time today to boil water for the french press!!!! I'm thrilled beyond belief!

TODAY
I'm off to pick up Paula here in a little while and we're going to play in K-town. Crystal's baby shower is tomorrow and I'm making Pumpkin Brown-Butter Cupcakes! What better to ring in the fall season with? Oh! Aaaaannnnnnd.... Chelsea R gave me the idea to make Pumpkin Spice Syrup (Thanks Pinterest!) so I can make latte's at the house! You're a rockstar C! That's definitely on the agenda this weekend! Plus, it helps me get rid of the leftover pumpkin. Happy Friday friends! Wishing everyone an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment