Subscribe to RSS

Monday, March 25, 2013

Introducing Kirsten Ashley Photography

I know there have been crickets on the blog for about a month now. I am so backlogged with images to edit, it'll take me another month to catch up. But the main reason for the hiatus I am proud to announce, is the launch of my new company -- Kirsten Ashley Photography. That's right folks, it's official. I received my Handwerkskarte last week that allows me to have a registered local business in Landstuhl, Germany. I have been hard at work since January ironing out all of the details for this spectacular debut. I can barely convey how excited I am!!!!!

Kirsten Ashley Photography is lifestyle sessions capturing everyday moments that make up your life. I offer sessions for families, portraits, high school seniors, children, couples, & engagements. I also have five categories of fine art images to be sold as prints: Architecture, Adventures, Foodie, & Fenestrations, & Mother Nature.

If you are interested in booking a session please visit the website and feel free to contact me with questions.

To visit the site: Kirsten Ashley Photography
To visit the Photography Blog: Kirsten Ashley Photography Blog
Show some love on Facebook!

There will be a huge amount of catching up on the blog soon, I promise. In addition to tons of images to edit and post I'll be seeing the Aiduk girls this week in addition to a triple date with the Amrein's and the Thompson's. Laura and I are heading out to do some seriously location scouting today and I just hope the weather cooperates. I wish you all a beautiful Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just, WOW. I just spent a lovely half hour browsing through your site and galleries and man do I feel super inspired! All of it is so lovely... I was especially smiley looking at the fine art galleries. Great job friend! So excited for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten, we are so happy that your long lost love has finally come to fruition! May you have many clients, photo shoots and most of all, fantastic photo memories to last your customers a lifetime!

      During this holy season may you and Dana receive many blessings and may your day be filled with joy!

      Special love to D & K,

      Mimi & Pop Pop

      Delete