Subscribe to RSS

Friday, November 9, 2012

A Full House Three Week Hiatus

This excitement is ridiculously noteworthy in my head, even though it's a bit older than today. I just want to make sure it gets it's due praise. Cheslea Davis worked extremely  hard and her work paid off! Our wedding was featured in Style Me Pretty Texas on October 25th. I am so honored and excited! Bridesmaids you're all famous now. It's a wonderful feeling to have your hard work captured by someone so talented, and then published for all the world to see. So check out the post folks, it's definitely worth stopping in to see! Thanks again Chelsea for bestowing this honor on us. We love and miss you!


This epic family photo is the reason behind my three week hiatus on the blog. I wish I could say I was talented enough to take photos, edit them, & write entries to document our adventures as we had them, but also I am not. The Wollschlager/Ndjerareou clan was here for three weeks, and if I do say so myself, it was a rocking success!!! I was even more thrilled that we could house that many people for three weeks and the apartment didn't fall apart. All this being said, there are a TON of pictures to edit and just as many adventures to update on. I've been blogging for long enough to know that catching up isn't my strong suit. So bear with me as I do my utmost to recount the experiences. I also want to thank the family for taking the time to come visit. We felt extremely fortunate that everyone was able to come and stay for so long. Thanks for allowing me to play hostess and letting me drive you around for three weeks. I will try to do our adventures justice.

This photo is from Dana's promotion ceremony on the 31st of October. He was awarded BTZ (Below the Zone) and was able to delay his ceremony so that his family was able to be there. Definitely a proud moment for all of us. What better way to celebrate Halloween?


Before I can even begin to talk about the family adventures, I'd be remiss (and depriving you of pictures) if I didn't highlight some of the important events that happened before they got here. D and I went on a mini adventure by ourselves on a Sunday afternoon to the Hitscherhof Pumpkin Farm. They had a pumpkin festival the week before, but D and I were babysitting the Aiduk munchkins and postponed our visit until the weekend after. It was an epic Fall photo op. This farm is super picturesque. Everything pumpkin. Pumpkin champagne, pumpkin sausages, pumpkin butter. You name it they have it pumpkin-ized. I highly recommend that everyone who can attend this next year should go. it's completely worth it. They even have a corn maze!!! Granted, it's not the Lubbock, Texas Corn Maze, but hey, few things in life are... I went through though, just for you Jen Wall!!! So here are the photos from the farm. Enjoy!
So from today forward I'm jumping back on my regularly scheduled blogging bandwagon. Thanks for your patience and know that there are seriously amazing photos coming up. Here's wishing everyone an amazing weekend!!! Happy Friday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVING your photos!!!! I can tell you've been working hard on them :) And thanks for the shout-out! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the man laughting, and is that ridiculously HUGE pumpkin real?! I cant believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured! WOOHOO!!! Most brides just get the satisfaction of knowing they pulled off a rockin wedding, but you actually get yours PUBLISHED! Great pics, as always. Loved the ones in the corn maze. And all the bright fall colors! (I love that this post comes on a dreary post-fall, rainy, yucky German day. Lifts my spirits!) Great family photo, too!

    ReplyDelete