Subscribe to RSS

Monday, February 11, 2013

U R AWESOME | A Valentines Inspired Photo Shoot

PRESENTS!!!!! Before Photoshop Class, Jess walked in the door with an armload of magical things. Turned out she was the surprise gift fairy that day and she brought me real mittens and a German laundry drying rack! I am so beyond excited! I definitely used the mittens already when D and I tried to go out after it snowed on Saturday morning and took pictures. Perfect gloves for taking photos!!!! My fav feature is the velcro to hold the "mitten" part in place. and ho-ly geez the laundry rack! I have wanted one of these bad boys for too long. We don't have any space to hang our laundry right now so I have been hanging it in the doorways which is a pain in the butt when you're trying to clean house and have to walk through said laundry hanging doorways often. So J I can't thank you enough! It was so kind of you to think of me... it's the small things in life right?

Last week for Photoshop Homework I snagged my next door neighbor Jaimie Thompson out into the snow for portraits. In the blog post "The Good Life" Dana and I were the witnesses to their wedding here in Germany! Now J has been able to come over to stay for a while and in an awesome stroke of luck, they are our next door neighbors here in the apartment!!!!! It feels like college again to have a girlfriend so close by. Need a cup of sugar? No problem... I am especially grateful for when D gets deployed. So this week is Valentines Day.... and in honor of the heart holiday I took Jaimie out to get some photos of her with some V-day props. I must say, J you are lovely!!! Thanks so much for being my subject for a couple of hours! Next we'll have to snag your husband for a couples shoot!


Oh Monday.... how I have adored you lately... Seriously. It's the only day where I usually don't have anything on the calender. This week, while not as jam packed as weeks past, is still full of design. German Fasching (like Carnival or Mardi Gras) is this week and I'm determined to get pictures this year! That will serve as my PSC homework this week. I have several clients who are soon to be presented with web design work, so I'm thrilled to be putting those projects together. And of course, good 'ole Valentines Day is on Thursday!!! Which means I need to get on the sugar cookies, STAT! Happy Heart Day Week ya'll! Miss and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment